Abstract submission for the AgEng2018 conference, Wageningen, the Netherlands, July 8-12 has been closed!
The final deadline for submitting abstracts was 9 April 12.00 CEST!.
Abstracts will be evaluated by two reviewers and accepted as an oral presentation (only if submitted as such), as a poster (if submitted as such, or if not accepted as an oral presentation), or will be rejected. Notification of the evaluation result will be sent to the authors ultimately 23 April, 2018.
Accepted oral presentations will be invited to present their paper (10-15 min) at the conference, and submit a full paper. Accepted posters will be presented at the conference, authors will be given the opportunity of a two-minute pitch within the scientific programme, and authors are invited to submit a full paper. Submission of a full paper for accepted oral and poster presentations is not obligatory
Accepted oral and poster abstracts and submitted full papers will be published by Wageningen University and Research as a book with ISBN number 978-94-6343-891-9 and DOI. The digital pdf version of this book will be freely available from the library and also be available on the website of the EurAgEng. We expect the full papers to be covered by CAB abstracts and Scopus.
Without registration and payment by at least one author per abstract (ultimately 11 June, 2018), accepted oral and poster contributions will be removed from the programme and they will not be published.
Guidelines and recommendations for authors of abstracts
- Abstracts must be written in English. Linguistic accuracy is the responsibility of the authors.
- The title should not exceed 120 characters (including spaces).
- The body of the abstract (excluding title, names and affiliation) should not exceed 300 words,
- References, figures and tables should not be included.
- Abstracts must contain a clear statement of the purpose of the work, the methods used, results and conclusions. Results should be presented in sufficient detail to support the conclusions drawn.
- We advise to write your abstract in word and copy-paste in the template of the abstract submission system (this may take a few seconds, be patient). The online text editor in this tool allows you to do final editing, e.g. subscripts.
- Choose one topic from the list of 11 topics that fits best to the content of your abstract. See the complete list of topics and their description.
Guidelines and recommendations for authors of full papers
Full papers for posters and oral presentations must be written according the instructions and format given in the Word document attached ‘AgEng2018_Full_Paper_Template_final.doc’. A Word and PDF version of your full paper must be uploaded in the ConfTool system ultimately by June 11, 2018.
Without registration and payment by at least one author per abstract (ultimately 11 June, 2018), accepted oral and poster contributions will be removed from the programme and they will not be published in the proceedings of the conference.