You are here
|Full conference (3-day ticket)||Standard delegate fee||PhD Student fee *||Low-midle income countries**||BSc/MSC student *|
|Early registration (before May 12th 2018)||€ 550||€ 300||
|Late registration (from May 12th 2018)||€ 600||€ 350||€ 350||€ 100|
* Status of MSc/BSc student or PhD student must be proven by sending a photo of your student card to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days after your registration. No proof means that you have to pay the normal delegate fee.
** See: World Bank list of LMIC (2017).pdf
- A conference dinner & dance will be offered for € 50;
- delegates only wishing to attend one single day (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) can do so for € 250;
- NVTL and EurAgEng members will receive a €20,- discount (applies for standard delegate fees only; membership will be check based on recent membership lists from both organisations);
- delegates may participate in one fieldtrip of choice (one day including transport) for € 50;
- delegates may participate in a maximum of three on campus excursions (60 minutes) of choice for € 5 per excursion.
For this meeting, AGENG2018 is exempt from VAT.
If you pay by invoice, please use the following information from our events organization agency and include your order id as a payment reference: OANEvents, Bank name: TRIODOS, IBAN: NL61TRIO0198106793,
BIC: TRIONL2U, Chamber of Commerce 62650270, VAT NL118012964B01.
Please note: Registration is final after payment of the indebted sum within 14 days of the invoice date.
Refunding can only take place according to terms and conditions.